Monday, February 23, 2015

ADVENTURE


Let's get real.

Studying in Cavite National Science High School, a Regional Science High School, is both a privilege and a burden.

It feels good to gave that title and x-factor when somebody calls you a Sayanista/Scholar/Little-Scientist and when people look up to you at some certain point or aspect, but behind these titles come great responsibilities. These titles aren't given to us without a reason.

In this school, you have to balance out everything. Even if there are many homeworks to be done, we cannot deny the fact that we also need to have social life outside the house. It is essential for HUMANS to maintain conversation to other people. You have to endure doing assignments at weekends which also means lesser time for family bonding. Not to mention the heightened competition in this school is brobdingnagian. We also have this kind of level in stress that may be compared to a average working person.

Yet, as you all can see, i'm still in this very institution. In my opinion, it would be better to suffer now than to suffer later. There are times when i'm tired of everything that we do. But it's 'my future' that keeps me going.

After all these obstacles, this institution helped me to become who I am right now (which I am pretty proud of at this moment). But to say that this institution helped on shaping my personality as a whole, would be too early. I'm not done in my journey yet. There are still so much to learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment