Thursday, February 19, 2015

INTO THE FUTURE? IN MY DREAMS!

I woke up early in the morning to start my daily routine.

It's nothing special. Eat food, brush the teeth, take a bath, dress-up and go. However, my routine is pretty uncommon in a way.

Because after doing all those things what I do is that I put on my lab coat, get out of my mansion, and drive a porsche to my own hospital and laboratory.

Yes people. I am a doctor and scientist/researcher.

While i'm on my way, my secretary just called me out of the blue.

Me: Hello?
Secretary: Yes, Hello.
Me: What seems to be your concern?
Secretary: Ma'am Oprah Winfrey would like to schedule an appointment with you.
Me: What time?
Secretary: Right away Madame. She is now in the Hospital wing C building already ma'am.
Me: Okay...Thank you very much for informing me. I'm on my way right now.


*at Hospital wing C*
Me: Good Morning Oprah. Why is one of the most influential woman in a hurry to make an appointment?
Oprah: Yes, you're that famous doctor and scientist. I just have to make an interview with you.
Me: Do you have any consent letter that I should sign?
Oprah: Right here darlin'
Me: I would sign this on one condition...
Oprah: What is this condition you may say?
Me: I would like to ask you some questions myself... just for my own knowledge...Agree or Disagree?
Oprah: I'll agree on this... just state it in the consent hun'....
Me: *signed and wrote*

*started and ended the interview: Oprah-Me*

Me: Since I have satisfied your questions, it's time for you to answer mine...You know very well that we all have flaws even though some people think they are perfect. They are the people who's afraid to lose. What would you want to say about this topic?

Oprah: oh well, since you said 'we all have flaws' yourself, you should find that one thing that you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.

Me: In business, we have this certain 'trust' issues and some are in conflict of finding real friends. what would be your insight about that.

Oprah: Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo. I guess you experience this a lot. But what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. Find that person.

Me: Last Question... what would you advice my past self? the one who's deep asleep right now?

wait...what?

Oprah: Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you. You should wake up now sleepy he--

KRINGKRINGKRINGKRINGKRINGKRINGKRINGKRINGKRINGKRINGKRING!!!!

I KNEW IT. THAT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

ugh. I should stop dreaming vividly and lucidly. Oh well, at least I got to be that person I hope to be...for a while.


_________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! so my blog for today is about the ever influential talk show host, author, philanthropist, actress and media personality Oprah Winfrey who played a key role in modern American life, shaping cultural trends and promoting various liberal causes. Through her talk shows and books, she has focused on many issues facing American women. I have that certain amount of respect for her for she has been an important role model for black American women, breaking down many invisible barriers. She stood as a good example for women.  (source:http://www.biographyonline.net/humanitarian/oprah-winfrey.html)




No comments:

Post a Comment