Sunday, February 22, 2015

CIRCLES OF HELL: CAVSCI VERSION


DARKNESS. Yeah, it was pretty dark...and scary. Then i'm all alone in this place. This is like the irritating moment when you try to open your eyes but you can't see anything. I don't like this. Nobody does.


Out of the blue, some warm hand grabbed my cold one. I don't really know, but I felt relieved. Then a voice said: "Hello Agnes. You seem to be lost."

I was, of course, startled. "U-uh yeah. Could you please tell me where I am? This is seriously creeping me out right now."

"You're in the first circle of hell in Cavsci wherein the students here have lost their identity."

"You mean, they don't know their selves?"

" No, this is the circle where the students with no Identification cards go"

"Did I really lose my I.D that often?"

"It's for you to remember woman!"

"Oh, okay. Sooooo what would I do now?"

"Explore the eight circles of this 'hell'."

"What? why?"

"No questions. I'll just give you the mechanics"

"Okay. Please do."

"Yes. So in this first circle for the Lost Existence has to search these dark woods for eternity to find their Identity and claim them back. This does not usually happen. The second circle lies the Dilatory comers (or Late comers) wherein they only stay in one place for a long time and would forever experience uneasiness. The third circle is where the Mischievous mundanes go. They are only given repeated verbal punishment and scratching of chalkboard. The fourth circle involves Blasphemous Acts of children where the students undergo repeated written, and verbal punishment. The fifth circle relates to the Worst kind of mischief wherein they are being punished by verbal lecture, written lecture, and lecture from their parents. The sixth circle belongs to the adamantly stubborn people wherein they would answer never ending questions and activities. In the seventh circle lies the swindlers (cheaters) wherein their eyes are taken out (practically blinded). Then the last circle would be the eighth where the tormentors reign. This is where they are trapped in a claustrophobic room and get beat up by each other. "

"Here's a map if ever you need one"



"So what would I do to the information you gave me?"

"Use it to escape"

"Wh-what?"

"Goodluck!" then I suddenly, heard a howl of a wolf.

No comments:

Post a Comment