Sunday, February 22, 2015

HOW TO GROW AN APPLE TREE: TRIBUTE TO ALL TEACHERS



Many of the youth in this present time does not acknowledge the energy and time that the teachers sacrifices in order to fulfill their duty and responsibility. 

There are many different types of seed but these kind of farmers only choose apple seeds. However, apple seeds also have their diversity and individuality. Some farmers sort them out while others don't. Either way, they all nurture these seeds in different ways to be able to grow them effectively so that they could bear materials that could be of help to others.

In this case, I set the students as the apple seed while the teachers as the farmers. 

Teachers are noble people. They put up with different types of students everyday (we all know this ourselves) and yet, they manage to keep their composure and keep it all intact (which is pretty hard).  

Let us all remember that without them, we won't be educated enough to be a successful person in the future. They help us achieve a better life to be able to help others similar to the way they helped us (aside from our parents). For that, I give my SALUTE and PRAISE to all teachers out there.

Now, don't forget: If you ever want to effectively grow an apple tree yourself, consult the experts; consult the teachers. 





You Touched My Inner Soul

by: Dee Mcdonald

The Clarity you gave to me,
It shone like Angel rays,
Like water rushed on golden sands,
And crashed along the bays.

The questions deep within my heart,
Confused my humble mind,
Yet when you spoke your words aloud
It seemed, no longer I was blind.

The answers all came flooding in,
They touched my inner soul,
The knowledge that you gave to me
Within my heart I hold.

I understood that the events
That troubled me somehow,
Was nothing to be frightened of,
Instead I should be Proud.

I Thank You Sir most graciously,
These words I say aloud,
For the Clarity you've given me,
Has made me feel quite proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment